Menu

About B.W. Rogers

In 1928, Bruce W. Rogers founded B.W. Rogers Company to provide quality products and dependable service to machinery manufacturers in northeastern Ohio. Over eighty years later, B.W. Rogers is recognized as a premiere supplier of fluid connectors, motion control and process equipment.

Recognizing the value inherent in the company’s product and service offerings, Kaman acquired B.W. Rogers in 2014.

ParkerStore
Updating...